Business Leader Disputes
- Commercial Disputes with Supplier or Customer
- Are you failing to collect a debt from a customer who is unreasonably holding back settlement?
- Are you being pursued by a supplier for a payment where you believe there are legitimate grounds for non or partial settlement?
- Are you failing to reach agreement on how to settle a breach of contract?
- Employer Disputes: with/within management team; with employees; succession
- Are you failing to reach agreement on the terms of exit for a member of the management team?
- Is there a breakdown in the leadership team on how to approach a specific and serious business issue?
- Are you failing to reach agreement on who and terms for internal appointment into key role?
A mediated conversation will cut through communication barriers and create a business based dialogue to enable focus on:
- Identifying the real underlying issues and interests behind the dispute
- Ensuring issues and interests are clearly communicated and understood
- Finding fair settlement
- Preserving and building important relationships